Oct 31 2012
The Brickwall Showcase is GenerousGenealogists’ newest offering. Our “Showcase” is designed to highlight stories, tales, and mysteries that families encounter and experience. Many of the mysteries are unexplained or even unexplainable. Many are simply curiosities or, even, humorous anecdotes. In the truest sense of Genealogical Brickwalls, they may not be a perfect, or even a close, fit.
As with all of our offerings, the Brickwall Showcase is free. If you believe that you have a story to share with the world, and you would like us to publish it for you, we have a few simple requests (rules).
- Send us your Brickwall Showcase, in an email.
- Make certain we are able to clearly understand your Brickwall Showcase story.
- Include images if you have any that apply or are available.
- Make certain you own all rights to your story and related images, etc. (In other words, we do not want you to send us someone else’s story.)
- If you expect, or want, our genealogists to work on your Brickwall from a genealogical perspective, you must publish your “brickwall” in our Brickwall Forums.
- Any responses that we receive to your Brickwall Showcase stories will appear as Comments to your published stories.
To view our most current Brickwall Showcase stories please visit our Showcase page.
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing your Brickwall Showcase stories!